Here’s how you can take some first steps in the 5 activities of Movement Churches.
- Actively recruit to the Vision
- List contact churches/ministries with whom you could share the vision. Try to share the vision 1x/month.
- Assess your current mission involvement in light of the Vision
- Schedule a meeting within the next 45 days to begin this process with the appropriate people at your church.
- Promote Perspectives in your congregation and ministries
- Visit the Developing a Personal Perspectives Recruiting Plan Page
- Participate in Movement events when appropriate
- Email tulsamissionmovement @ gmail.com to be added to the event e-list
- Attend Tulsa Mission Movement monthly lunch gathering
- Ask for Help
- Email tulsamissionmovement @ gmail.com with any questions
- Potential Questions:
- How can we be more strategic with Short-Term Missions?
- How can we develop a strategy to engage an Unreached People Group?
- How can we raise up missionaries out of our own congregation?
- With whom can we partner to engage an Unreached People Group?
- How are other churches doing this?
- How can we reach internationals that live in Tulsa?