Movement Churches • Perspectives • Step Beyond • TMM Luncheon
- Who has the authority to make mission decisions in your congregation?
- Are they equipped to make strategic decisions? What might they need in terms of equipping?
- Have they taken Perspectives? Are they attending the monthly TMM lunches?
- What is our congregation’s unique role in the Great Commission?
- Do we need a church mission consultant to help us think through this?
- Should we work through the book Your Focus on the World by Catalyst Services?
- Where will that play out geographically and relationally?
- What mission agencies might we want to partner with? Which ones have similar vision and values as our church?
- How does our Short-Term program serve our Long-Term vision?
- How will you get the folks in the pews to care about the vision God has given your mission leadership?
- Take a Perspectives Recruiting Plan and implement it at your church.
Can our people articulate clearly what our congregation’s vision is? Are they being challenged to consider their role in that?