(Note: There is space for 100 students this Spring. Enrollment is first come, first serve.)
Consider these ideas for how you can have an impact simply by inviting people to take the Perspectives Course.
- Set a regular time to pray for your church and ministry. Pray for people by name that you believe would benefit from taking Perspectives. Then ask God for a certain number of folks from your church to take the Spring 2016 class. Maybe that’s 2 people, maybe it’s 10. Only you will know.
- Ask your leadership to promote Perspectives during Sunday morning services. Maybe you can use a video like this. Contact tulsamissionmovement @ gmail.com if you need brochures to hand out.
- Schedule to share at the community groups or Sunday school groups that comprise your church’s small group ministry. Share how the course changed your life, take some brochures, share a video if that’s possible. Systematically share with as many of these groups as you can.
- Share about Perspectives on social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, etc). Share the Tulsa class page, share videos, share your “World Christian testimony.”
- Most importantly, talk to folks face-to-face. Tell them, “I wanted to talk to you because I think this class will literally change your life.” Tell them what it did for you, and ask them, point blank, will you consider taking the class. If they are concerned about the money, encourage them that it is worth it, and ask, “If money were not a concern, would you take it? If so, will you trust God to provide the money as you step out in faith?” I encourage you, make a list of 20-100 people that you will talk with on the phone or in person to personally invite them to take the class.
Finally, if your church would like someone to come and share about Perspectives, God’s heart for the nations, the Status of the Gospel in the World, contact tulsamissionmovement @ gmail.com and we’ll help you set something up.